Thursday 19 June 2008

Elle's sex life revealed in steamy memoir

Australian supermodel Elle Macpherson's bedroom secrets are about to be revealed in a new tell-all book, according to a report in the US.

Macpherson, nicknamed The Body, is not the only focus of the steamy memoir.

Sex stories about other supermodels, including Paulina Porizkova, Andie MacDowell and Tatjana Patitz, will also be featured in the book.

So, who is the love rat spilling the beans?

According to the New York Post, former Calvin Klein male model Bruce Hulse is writing the kiss and tell book about his sexual exploits with some of the world's most beautiful women.

Silver fox Hulse, now 55, is married with two children, but that has not stopped him from penning the book Sex, Love and Fashion about his former bed-hopping days.

Macpherson, he wrote, "stripped down in front of me".

However, Hulse said he was depressed over a recent bust-up and lost his sex drive.

"She was so understanding ... 'No worries, Bruce ... Let's just be friends, then'," Hulse wrote.

But apparently Hulse wrote he overcame his problem and he and the Australian beauty hooked up for a one-nighter under his parents' roof, the Post reported.

The book is due to go on sale in August.

In other excerpts leaked to the Post, Hulse tells of a night of passion with Porizkova.

"I arrived at Paulina's hotel room ... only to find her wearing next to nothing," he wrote.

"I was doomed. Within seconds we were all over each other. We completely tore up the hotel room."

Hulse's alleged liaison with MacDowell was hot in more ways than one.

He wrote a table lamp in MacDowell's room "was way too bright for us both, so I gallantly took off my T-shirt and threw it over the top".

"Just as we began to kiss again, the smell of something burning broke the spell," he wrote.

"My shirt was on fire!"

Hulse also tells how he did not mind ratting out another man to seduce German supermodel Patitz.

He wrote Patitz was "confused" because she had feelings for another model.

"I crossed a boundary and did something I had never done to another male model before," Hulse wrote.

"I ratted (him) out. (He) had told me about another model he'd had amazing sex with, so I told Tatjana.

"I felt guilty for stooping to such a level, but I was crazy about Tatjana."





See Also