Sunday 1 June 2008

Mariah Carey: 'I Had More Hair Stylists At My Wedding Than Guests'

Mariah Carey admits that there were more people helping her do her hair for her wedding to Nick Cannon than guests at the actual ceremony itself.



Speaking to chat show host Ellen DeGeneres in an interview that will air tonight, the E=MC2 songstress admits her nuptials were mostly attended by people "to do my hair and help me with the dress."



"And then, three of my friends and he had three people with him,” she adds. “It wasn't a lot of people taking pictures."



Disgruntled friends and family who didn’t get an invite to the wedding should not be upset. Carey admits she and her groom may hold a wedding annually so those closest to them can attend.



"His plan is to have one [wedding] every year. Instead of trying to be like, 'You're invited, but shhh, don't tell anybody,' we're just going to have another one [wedding] next year."

Check out photos of the happy couple here.


See Also